Careers at Stoermer Insurance Brokers
Processing Specialist - Entry Level
Are you searching for a job where you’ll be an integral part of managing the day to day administrative functions of an organization? Do you want to work in a fast-paced setting where you will be a key piece in helping an organization grow?
If so, take a few minutes to continue reading.
Stoermer Insurance Brokers has been around for 50 years helping retail insurance agents in Ohio and Kentucky with hard to place insurance coverage. Over the next 5 years we plan to expand our footprint with our existing customer base as well as venture into new uncharted territories for our organization. In order to make that happen, we need to hire bright, hardworking, motivated people with a keen attention to detail to help manage our daily administrative functions.
The position includes a competitive salary and benefit package.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Timely issue policies and endorsements for the insurance companies we represent.
- Process cancellations, reinstatements, inspections and order loss runs.
- File taxes for our surplus lines business.
- Accurately create invoices as business is bound.
- Create pending items for accounts that require more information.
- Manage and direct all incoming phone calls in a courteous, upbeat and professional manner.
- Generate audit letters and finance payoff letters.
- Handle all claim reporting as necessary.
- Produce all new files as necessary and manage the mail functions of the office.
- Participate in or handle special projects, as needed.
- BA/BS degree is preferred. Business or technology related degree is a plus.
- Previous experience in an office setting is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and information integrity.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain standards of quality and quantity of output as established by management.
- Desire and drive to foster teamwork in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work well within a team and to continually learn in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Stoermer Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Position will come with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Submit resume along with cover letter to Jason Stoermer (email@example.com) for consideration.